USDA canned apple slices (100206)
Packed brown sugar
USDA vegetable oil
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 4 – 12” x 20” steam table pans with oil.
2. Chop apple slices into bite size pieces, the spread equally across the bottom of 4 pans.
3. In a large bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, raisins, cinnamon and baking powder. Set aside.
4. In a separate, add eggs, milk, and vanilla, and whisk well.
5. Add the milk mixture to the oat mixture and stir to combine.
6. Pour the finished oatmeal into the pan, evenly over the apples.
7. Bake 40-45 minutes until the top is golden and the oats are set.
8. Remove oatmeal from oven, and allow to cool slightly before portioning into approximately 4" x 2.5" sized servings.